Selling Strategies with a Great Impact
Every seller hopes their home will attract the most qualified buyers and sell for the highest price. Strategies like those below make a great impact and may yield higher proceeds.
- Updated Kitchens: The kitchen is often considered the heart of a home. The right kitchen updates in the right market can yield a great return on investment. Buyers are willing to pay more for modern appliances, on-trend finishes and plenty of storage space.
- Renovated Bathrooms: Today’s buyers are seeking “spa-like” bathrooms that include relaxing features like soaking tubs and walk in showers. If you don’t have the room or budget for these types of changes, updating fixtures and lighting can go a long way.
- Curb appeal: First impressions matter and a home with strong curb appeal can generate more interest from buyers. Landscaping, fresh paint and an inviting entryway will say to every buyer… “Welcome! The best is yet to come.”
- Outdoor Spaces: Outdoor living areas and amenities may mean additional dollars at the closing table. Well maintained decks and gardens are seen as an extension to the internal space. Outdoor fireplaces or fire tables extend the use of the outdoor spaces, especially in areas where seasons fluctuate.
- Staging: Studies show that “staging” a home before selling may generate 25% more on the sales price of the home. Good staging draws attention to the best features and creates a comfortable yet neutral environment for potential buyers, so they can visualize themselves living in the home.
Your Moving Made Easy® Personal Relocation Manager (PRM) knows real estate. As your consultant, they offer complimentary advice and information about your local market, home value and home marketing plan.