Preparing Your Home For Potential Buyers
Although real estate is no longer a seasonal proposition, now is the perfect time to prepare your home for buyers coming out of hibernation.
- Inventory your home for damage (weather related) or intrusion (insect or animal) that might have been overlooked during the winter months.
- Make the repairs to your home as needed. Chipped paint, loose siding, signs of leakage often provide buyers with a reason to ask for big credits to remedy small problems.
- Declutter your home. Clutter signals to potential buyers that there is not enough space in your home.
- Thoroughly clean your home, windows, floors, attic to basement should be cleaned. Hiring a professional is worth the expense. A clean home is an inviting home to potential buyers.
- Meet the right real estate agent. Professional help will ensure you are priced correctly for your market and properly prepared to sell quickly. Ask your Personal Relocation Manager for a vetted and reliable local recommendation.
Moving Station and your Personal Relocation Manager will make sure your home is ready for those awaking buyers.