The Distinct Advantages of Using Full-Service Brokerages & Agents
Before choosing a discount brokerage/agent for the lower commission rates, it’s important to know the distinct advantages of using full-service brokerages & agents.
- A full-service agent means you are hiring an individual that has been extensively and properly trained. For a single fee they provide their clients with advice, marketing, negotiation skills, staging and a host of other services.
- Full-service agents are “on call”. They work evenings, weekends and even after traditional business hours to serve their clients’ needs.
- A full-service agent will act as a go-between for the homeowner when dealing with buyers, lawyers, inspectors, lenders, title companies, etc. while giving a homeowner a clear path to the next step.
- Full-service agents work with each client individually and cater to the homeowner’s individual demands. You are not a discount customer; you are their client.
- When you hire a full-service agent, you are hiring a team of office professionals dedicated to the sale of your home.
Selling your home is a serious business, you often get what you pay for. Your Moving Station Personal Relocation Manager (PRM) can lead you to knowledgeable full-service real estate professionals in your area.