Personal Relocation Manager
We are looking for a high-performing sales professional who will work well in a fast-paced, growing environment to provide relocation guidance to seniors transitioning into senior living communities.
Moving Station, the leader in senior relocation, is a privately-held relocation consulting firm located in the Loop area of Chicago. We support seniors as they navigate their relocation and transition into senior living communities nationwide. Our Moving Made Easy® services are uniquely positioned to address the relocation needs of the rapidly growing senior segments of the population.
The PRM will serve as the primary sales counselor to seniors moving into senior living communities, as well as coordinator of all relocation service providers involved in the process. A PRM works with customers to facilitate the relocation process, including home sale and all other move-related activities.
What You’ll do:
- Connect with seniors quickly via phone in an outgoing, friendly, confident manner
- Ensure the senior understands the Moving Made Easy® value and how we assist during their relocation
- Develop expertise in analyzing local real estate markets and consult with homeowners on best practices and strategies for the sale of their home
- Meet or exceed sales initiatives
- Consult and strategize to deliver on monthly goals by planning, controlling and following up on all aspects of a sale
- Refer to preferred service providers, real estate agents, and manage the process and relationships
- Accurately and thoroughly update records in our proprietary software system
What We’re looking for:
- High-performing sales professional
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in MS Office, overall computer skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to empathize with the needs of seniors and their families and guide them toward decisions
- Ability to manage the listing broker/agent, and other vendors used in the overall relocation process
- Strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Residential Real Estate License (or willingness to obtain license within 120 days)
What You’ll Enjoy:
- Lucrative commission structure
- Benefits package including medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid time off
- 401(k) Plan
- Reporting to the Director of Operations
- Extensive training – onboarding and continuing education
- A team-spirited work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org