Do you love the relocation industry but want a new challenge? Are you passionate about serving seniors? Do you enjoy building relationships and want to be a part of a growing company?
Moving Station is a privately held senior relocation management consulting firm located in the heart of Chicago, and serving clients around the nation. We help seniors navigate the relocation aspect of transitioning into senior communities. Our Moving Made Easy® program is uniquely positioned to address the relocation needs of the rapidly growing active adult and senior segments of the population.
Our dedication to improving this transition has happily positioned us for further growth. With this in mind, we are enhancing our service offerings, and searching for a key account manager in Chicago. This person will build relationships across our senior living community client base to help their residents fully utilize our entire suite of services.
As an Account Manager, you’ll act as the primary relationship builder for clients in around the country. You’ll grow relationships with Directors of Sales at our client sites, educating clients on the value of our service to their residents. This position works out of our Chicago Loop office with travel to established clients throughout the region.
What You’ll Do:
- Demonstrate your relationship building and sales skills to penetrate and grow existing accounts
- Infuse momentum into our current client base by delivering presentations and conducting seminars that showcase our offering
- Display strong organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines and provide impeccable service
- Travel 30-50% of the month to visit clients and attend relevant events
Who You Are:
- High-energy personality with an infectiously positive attitude
- Ambitiously motivated, with a laser focus on providing superior client service
- Someone who excels in a dynamic, entrepreneurial-minded environment
- A problem solver and critical thinker with fantastic communication skills
What You’ll Need:
- An empathetic ear that proves you care about helping seniors transition into a retirement community
- 10+ years of experience working in a professional services environment, preferably within a real estate, relocation, senior living, or global mobility related field
- Attention to detail that will allow you to keep meticulous records in CRM platform
- A background in relocation is a plus
What You’ll Enjoy:
- Direct access to senior management
- Competitive base salary and structured commission plan
- A wide variety of industry-specific networking events and presentation opportunities
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401K plans
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org